Derby Day has become a firm fixture in the Saracens calender for fans over the years and we look forward to welcoming you back to Wembley this season.
This game forms part of your season ticket package with all seats located along the touchline. Season ticket holders can also buy additional tickets with a 50% discount allowing you to invite friends and family to a great Saracens at Wembley experience. Please note this discounted offer ends on 31st January so if you are bringing extras please ensure you book before this deadline.
Season ticket holders seats will be allocated in the following blocks:
- Platinum & Platinum Plus access the Bobby Moore seats and Suite (blocks 101, 102, 143, 144)
- Gold can choose to sit in Club Wembley or the Lower Bowl (blocks 202, 203, 204, 102, 103, 104, 141, 142, 143)
- Silver, Bronze and Red & Black are allocated seats in the Lower Bowl (blocks 102, 103, 104, 141, 142, 143)
Please note the following when booking:
- Season ticket holder seats and discounted extras must be in the blocks outlined above.
- If claiming multiple season ticket holders seats they must be reassigned to individual client reference numbers. You cannot have more than one free season ticket season seat assigned to one client.
There are three ways to claim your seats:
1. Online at www.saracens.com/tickets
2. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you only want to claim for season ticket holders and do not wish to purchase any additional tickets. State the names and customer reference numbers of those you wish to claim.
3. Call Supporter Services on 0203 675 7200 choosing option 1.
All Season Ticket Holders must have a paper ticket for this event. Your season ticket cards will not gain you access to the stadium.