Saracens are proud to work in partnership with a range of companies and suppliers, all striving for excellence in their field.
Shawbrook Prize Draw – Saracens Stat’s Center
Terms & Conditions
1. The prize draw is open everyone over 18 years of age.
2. Entry is free.
3. There are 1 prize each month from March 2024 – June 2024
4. The prize draws will take place on Friday 1st March, 26th April, 31st May, 28th June. Each monthly draw will close at 3pm and entries made after this time will not be included in that months prize draw.
5. To enter into the prize draw the entrants must submit download and play the Stat’s Centre Game. The top 3 of the leaderboard will win that months prize.
6. We accept no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind and is not responsible for inaccurate prize details connected with this prize draw.
7. No cash alternative to the prize is offered. The prize is not transferable. The prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent or higher value without giving notice.
8. We hold no responsibility for entries not received.
9. The winners will be notified within 2 working days of the closing date, to which they must respond within 2 working days in order to provide the relevant data to organise and fulfil delivery of the prize.
10. If a winner cannot be contacted or does not respond to claim the prize within 2 working days of notification, We reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
11. We will liaise with the winners to organise how the prize will be delivered.
12. The decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. The prize is for your use only and is not intended for onward sale.
14. The prize draw and these terms and conditions are governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
15. Entry into the prize draw will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions. We reserves the right to refuse entry or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
16. We reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend or amend the promotion if it becomes necessary to do so.
17. By participating in the prize draw all participants agree that Shawbrook Bank is not liable for any costs, expenses, injury, loss or damage sustained or incurred by any participant with regards to the prize.
18. The Promoter is Shawbrook Bank Limited of Lutea House, Warley Hill Business Park, The Drive, Great Warley, Brentwood, Essex CM13 3BE