Saracens are proud to work in partnership with a range of companies and suppliers, all striving for excellence in their field.
The Saracens Supporters Forum was launched in the 2018/19 season, and provides an opportunity for Saracens supporters to engage directly with senior management representatives of the Club on a regular basis. The Forum will actively encourage open dialogue, consultation and collaboration between the Club and supporters, and aims to generate a healthy discussion as well as addressing areas for improvement and new ideas to drive the Club forward.
WHAT ARE THE AIMS OF THE SUPPORTERS FORUM?
- To provide supporters with an organised forum to discuss matters directly with the Club
- To help maintain a healthy dialogue between the Club and supporters
- To give representatives the opportunity to introduce new ideas and/or raise issues on behalf of their fellow supporters
- To allow the Club to better understand issues affecting supporters
- To give the Club the platform to discuss future initiatives with supporters
- To bring fans closer to the club and give them the opportunity to play a key part in moving us forward
The Supporters’ Forum does not exist to discuss on pitch performance, player welfare or transfer news.
THE ELECTED REPRESENTATIVES AND THEIR CONTACT DETAILS ARE:
- Mark Simpson firstname.lastname@example.org
- David Dodds email@example.com
- Alun Morgan firstname.lastname@example.org
- Denis Collen email@example.com
- Barbara Buxton firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kevin Mak email@example.com
- Glenn Holmes-Tasker firstname.lastname@example.org
- Alex Francis LGBTQrep@saracens.net
- Tim Bonnett email@example.com
- Olly Wallace firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kieran Kelly email@example.com
- Nige Eaton firstname.lastname@example.org
- Duncan Reid email@example.com
- Jon Wood firstname.lastname@example.org