Match Pack | Gloucester v Saracens
Here are some of the key numbers as we look ahead to Friday's huge European Quarter Final against Gloucester.
- This will be the first meeting between Gloucester and Saracens in European competition.
- Gloucester Rugby have won their last five matches against Premiership opposition in the EPCR Challenge Cup, they have not lost at home to an English club in the competition since 2001/02.
- Saracens have won seven of their last eight games in the EPCR Challenge Cup, including each of the last three in a row, scoring at least 40 points in each of those three matches.
- Saracens have won four of their last five quarter-final fixtures in the EPCR Challenge Cup.
- Saracens have recorded the most possession (56%) and the most territory (62%) of any team to play more than once in this season's EPCR Challenge Cup.
- Callum Hunter-Hill has made 24 tackles without missing in the EPCR Challenge Cup this season, one of just three players to make 20+ tackles without missing any in the competition.