Win an off-road driving experience day with a Land Rover rugby ambassador
As Official Vehicle Partner of Premiership Rugby, Land Rover is offering six lucky fans the opportunity to enjoy a day’s off-road driving with a selection of Land Rover’s UK Rugby Ambassadors.
Discovering the spirit of adventure, you will get to experience the breadth of Land Rover’s vehicle range, putting to the test their amazing capabilities.
Under expert instruction, the lucky winners will be guided around a challenging off road course alongside some of the biggest names in rugby.*
Land Rover will also be offering a fan from each Premiership Rugby club a runners-up prize of their club’s shirt, signed by the 2019-20 squad.
To enter simply follow the below link, and answer the below questions from the drop-down menus:
- Which Premiership Rugby team you support
- Who is your favourite Land Rover rugby ambassador
- Which Land Rover vehicle would you like to drive during the Land Rover Experience day, if you won the Prize (defined below)
Ahead of entering the aforementioned competition please ensure to read the key entry conditions and details of the prize, including most notably:
- The Prize draw opens on Monday 17th February at 9am and closes on 15 March at 23:59.
- The Winners will then be drawn on 23rd March 2020
- Entrants must be aged 18 and over and must have at least 1 full year’s uninterrupted driving experience on a full driving licence without serious accident or conviction and no more than 6 penalty points.
- The event will fall on a date (either a Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday) between 1st June 2020 – 31st July 2020. An exact date will be confirmed once the prize is selected.
- Six first place winners will be chosen from all successful entries, and one runner up, who will win a signed shirt of their chosen Gallagher Premiership Rugby team.
- For a more detailed overview of the Terms and Conditions, please click the following link HERE.
Land Rover has a heritage in rugby, from grassroots to the elite level, and has been helping fans discover rugby for over 20 years.