SIGNED SARACENS SHIRT UP FOR GRABS!
Saracens fans, it’s competition time!
Get a copy of the club’s special edition programme, aptly named The Wolfpack, to be entered into a draw to win a signed Saracens shirt!
Get a copy The Wolfpack to be entered into a draw to win a signed Saracens shirt!
Supporters who have already purchased don’t fret as you too will automatically be in with a chance of winning the prize.
The 100-page issue contains lengthy features with a high number of your Sarries heroes including:
- Maro Itoje on starting rugby to make friends and his parents growing to love the game
- Brad Barritt reflects on his 12 years at Saracens
- Jamie George explains his rugby journey and how he became a Saracen
- Billy Vunipola talks about self-growth over the past six months
- Vincent Koch chats about going from silverware in winning the World Cup to babywear as he is expecting his first child
- Elliot Daly says what he got up to in lockdown and why staying at Saracens is a no brainer
- Alex Goode spills the beans on teammates past and present
- Aled Davies discusses his matchday routine and his love for pic n mix
- Qualified sports journalist Will Hooley blogs about the return of rugby and how he’s settled in north London
- George Kruis reveals how a cut on his knee extended his time at Sarries by… well 12 years!
There is also a look at the Championship clubs Sarries will be facing next season, quizzes for kids (and big kids!) and statistics for the rugby nauses!
Fans can purchase the one-off publication for £6.99 exclusively from the Saracens Online Shop with £1 from each programme sold split between Saracens Sport Foundation and Duchenne UK.
The competition ends on the full-time whistle against Gloucester on Wednesday 26th August. Get buying and good luck!
NewsSee all news
MATCH REACTION | Lewis Sones (AC Rd 1)
Women’s Assistant Coach Lewis Sones felt that his side could take a lot of encouragement, despite an opening round cup defeat to Harlequins. A late surge from Saracens nearly secured the points in a topsy-turvy match, before they were forced to settle for two losing bonus points. Despite the result, Sones was pleased with how […]
World Cup Round Up | Saracens front and centre of thrilling weekend
It was another outstanding weekend of action in France as the pool stages continued with Saracens players featuring all over the country. 10 Sarries took to the pitch throughout the third round of matches and all of them showed their class with some fantastic performances. Marco Riccioni kicked things off on Wednesday as he started […]
MATCH REPORT | Saracens Women 29-36 Harlequins Women
Saracens Women started their Allianz Cup campaign with a narrow defeat as they were beaten 29-36 by Harlequins at StoneX Stadium. Alex Austerberry’s side trailed by 12 points heading in to the final quarter but never gave in and almost completed a remarkable comeback but had to settle for two bonus points. It was Quins […]