Saracens are proud to work in partnership with a range of companies and suppliers, all striving for excellence in their field.
1st Class Hospitality in the East Stand
The tulip club
Ideal for: Corporate entertainment, Networking, Fine Dining, Foodies, Special Occasions
Tulips were a symbol of the elite in the medieval East, a nod to the Saracens name and heritage, and the perfect symbol for an exclusive club combining the camaraderie of rugby and business with our most luxurious experience.
Available on an individual match or seasonal basis.
Benefits include (note that some apply to Seasonal Members only)
- Luxury armchair-style padded seats located on the halfway line
- VIP access to Tulip Club and the famous Tulip Club balcony 2.5 hours before kick-off
- Sparkling wine reception upon arrival
- Welcome bar serving light bite entrées
- Premium three-course gourmet buffet, including delicious ice cream cart
- Half-time mini pies and full-time cheeseboard
- Complimentary house beers, house wines, house spirits, and soft drinks included for the duration of the day
- Complimentary matchday programmes and tea & coffee
- Pre-match analysis with Saracens players, hosted by a Club legend
- Dedicated Account Manager
- All regular-season and knock-out fixtures at StoneX Stadium included
- Equivalent package for Showdown fixture at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium included
- Access to international ticket ballot
- Priority access to away tickets (subject to availability)
- Option to purchase car parking (subject to availability)