Saracens Foundation named Official Charity Partner of The Showdown 3
We are delighted to announce that The Saracens Foundation will be the Official Charity Partner for The Showdown 3 in Association with City Index.
Saracens return to the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium on Saturday 25th March, and this year they take on their biggest rivals Harlequins in a blockbuster occasion in North London.
The event, which is on track to sell-out in front of over 60,000 fans, will be supported by the Foundation and there are plenty of ways that you can get involved!
Their branding will be displayed all around the stadium bowl, their Love2Dance participants will be performing, they will feature heavily in the matchday programme and you will be able to donate at the bars in the stadium!
We are incredibly proud of our amazing Foundation, and here are some stats to show big their impact is in the local area:
- Since 2000, the charity has been dedicated to bringing about positive change, engaging with and challenging participants of all ages and abilities to lead active, healthy and rewarding lives.
- They deliver projects to a diverse participant group from all backgrounds and circumstances, including disabled young people, over 50s, youth and adult offenders, BAME and LSEG groups.
- £1M invested into charitable activities
- £5.9M total social value in 2018/19
- 12,631 hours of delivery in 18/19
- 43% female/43% BAME/ 29% disabled participants
- Working in North London, Hertfordshire and Essex
- Oldest active participant: 85
- National re-offending rate within 12 months of release: 48%. Get onside re-offending rate: 15%
We have already confirmed Massaoke as our matchday entertainment who will be brining the noise before the game, and with head to heads such as Owen Farrell v Marcus Smith, Billy Vunipola v Alex Dombrandt and Max Malins v Cadan Murley this promises to be one of the best days in the sporting calendar!
Book your tickets to our biggest game of the season NOW!